Do you drink Alcohoal?

• Every weekend!

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Once in a while...

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • NEVER TOUCH THE SH!T!!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
When I started on methadone, I quit drinking. Dont even like the taste of beer anymore. I used to drink at least a 6 pack of budweiser ed along with 10 percocets and some loratabs too. Dont forget the 80mg rail of oxycotin.

but nope I dont drink anything anymore. I never thought Id say that.

AnabolicAgent03 said:
When I started on methadone, I quit drinking. Dont even like the taste of beer anymore. I used to drink at least a 6 pack of budweiser ed along with 10 percocets and some loratabs too. Dont forget the 80mg rail of oxycotin.

but nope I dont drink anything anymore. I never thought Id say that.
Bro I was an addict as well, addicted to pain pills from playing sports all my life and I started to become a heavy drinker after I lost my sister and one of my very good friends from my teen years who happened to be my sisters husband, in a motorcycle accident. Plus they just had a brand new baby 3 months earlier. That really hit me hard. Later that same year I lost my best friend due to an acidental overdose of methadone and xanax. It got to the point where I was eating 3- 80mg oxy's at once. Sometimes twice a day. Then at night I would hit the bar and get so fucked up I couldn't remember if I paid my tab or not. And I also didnt remeber comming home. Needles to say thats around the time I got back to back DWI'S and wound up doing almost 6 months in jail. After I got out of jail I lost my job at the bank I used to work for. 2 Months after that, I was diagnosed with Leukemia. Now that it seems Ive beaten it. They had me on marinal pills (thc) to help with my non hunger issues. I'm done those now. Now they got me on a mood stablizer,(Lamictal),two different anti depressents one is (Remeron) the other is(Lexapro) and I think they got my head all fucked up. I've been getting paranoind and delusional,and my friends say that I'm acting just plain weird. I tell ya what, If you guys had all the shit thats happened to me within the last two years or so,you be a little fucked in the head to. And thats all I got to say about that. Stick with it bro, I know of an alternate drug to methadone that is simmilar in goals, Its called suboxone, That helped me get off the morphine from when I was in the hospital and that stuff works awesome, Hit me back if you want some more details on it :fyi: ....Regards ...TOOL

Used to hit the bottle pretty hard, but don't do it anymore. Too hard to keep up when you work so much. lol. I enjoy a drink every once in a while though.

Stoli and Diet with lime my drink of choice.....will drink just about anything.....tequila makes me puke and whiskey makes me mean.....other then that I am the happiest drunk you have ever seen....lolol.....BTW TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

NaughtyCowgirl said:
Stoli and Diet with lime my drink of choice.....will drink just about anything.....tequila makes me puke and whiskey makes me mean.....other then that I am the happiest drunk you have ever seen....lolol.....BTW TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

aint' gotta tell me twice... AHEM ... and if you get too happy i get mean! ;)

Back