Genotec?

I had looked it up. Because I was fixing to put another order. They show the guys caught. During same time around new York and new Jersey I think. 3 or 4 of them. If u noticed they vanished unless someone else robbed their name. I did find one article at time from dea that had a photo of hesiburger line and little man with cigar. So yeah domx got popped. I had thought same about the sale but he used to clear stuff out before coming out with newer stuff or clearing a line out. Claimed needed all $$$ possible for raw re-up to get them cheaper. Lol!!! I know brother but that is what happened to best of my knowledge and what I had looked up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Very coincidental to have that huge of a sale and all the sudden get busted but it could have happened
I know it's off topic, but I had heard his main mailer was with hulk. When hulk got pinched, he rolled on domx. Domx shut it down and tried to take off. Don't know if he did. Maybe stuff I saw was from mailer being pinched from being ratted on don't know?

I know it's off topic, but I had heard his main mailer was with hulk. When hulk got pinched, he rolled on domx. Domx shut it down and tried to take off. Don't know if he did. Maybe stuff I saw was from mailer being pinched from being ratted on don't know?

I have no idea

Geno tren e tested 75
mg out of 200mg

And he failed a few more test

I would like to see those results. I spoke earlier on ARL being my favorite cheap source and they still are even after getting bunk sdrol I ordered again. They did have primo 100 come back at 75mg but at that price for primo it's still good deal. Some of these sources know they are selling underdosed stuff even intentionally do it but others like genotec I'm not really sure. They do produce a lot of products so you would think they have a decent raw source and equipment but that over 50% off so I'm interested in the excuse.

I'm a rep for PCS one of the best sources in the world and I've had to throw gear I've got away for being underdosed

Back