injuries youve sustained from bodybuilding?

I need surgery for knee replacements, which im putting off long as humanly possible, and I have also collapsed a lung 13 years ago while doing dumbell incline flys, and was in hospital for a while with a chest tube which was extremely painful.

Holy Fuck...

it was extremely painful having the chest tube put into my lungs inbetween my ribs, I wouldnt wish this pain on anyone!

This must have been when you asked god to spare you and in return you would wear speedos everyday from then on out

The funny thing is all my injury was when I was young and stupid...caused by too much weights and bad form.

Ruptured both my pecs..flat bb bench press both times..you'd think I wouldve learned the first time...dont do it at alll anymore. I HAD a sick bench press though:cool:

Well, nuk nuk and Presser win this pissing match. And I'm going to go out on the line and say neither would really want to win this one. I've been lucky I guess. Bad form is always the killer, I'm surprised more people haven't screwed their knees up by squatting incorrectly

Well, nuk nuk and Presser win this pissing match. And I'm going to go out on the line and say neither would really want to win this one. I've been lucky I guess. Bad form is always the killer, I'm surprised more people haven't screwed their knees up by squatting incorrectly

Thank you to everyone who made this victory come true! I want to thank all my doctors and nurses as well. I especialy want to thank my fans here, without you this victory wouldn't be possible!!!

<b>I am honored to win the first annual "Humpty Dumpty" award!!!</b>

I saw a fat chick fly off a treadmill at the gym..it burned her pretty bad and she hit the wall pretty hard behind her.. maybe she can be a close second..lol

yea some of you guys got some serious injuries... i just had a broken toe(weight fell on it), elbow tendinitis, pulled groin and popped some blood vessels in my eye once...all in all pretty good for 10 years of training

I've been lucky that I've never had any serious injuries, nothing that a little physical therapy couldn't take care. The worst being rotator cuff injury that I was able to rehab without surgery.

My biggest injury while "on" was during an adventure race I tore the ligaments in my right ankle and my foot swelled up so bad they had to cut my sneaker off. Took me a few months to bounce back from that one but I was finally able to rebound. Oh and I got up after twisting my ankle and still won the race. That's right bitches. That's how I do. :D

I've been lucky that I've never had any serious injuries, nothing that a little physical therapy couldn't take care. The worst being rotator cuff injury that I was able to rehab without surgery.

My biggest injury while "on" was during an adventure race I tore the ligaments in my right ankle and my foot swelled up so bad they had to cut my sneaker off. Took me a few months to bounce back from that one but I was finally able to rebound. Oh and I got up after twisting my ankle and still won the race. That's right bitches. That's how I do. :D

mike swift for the fighter? or just same name

Back