MC shirt pics Put your MC shirt on

217458_195364073841196_100001028141325_555313_3143759_n.jpg

I like the black ones better then the whites.
Metal, you should size down just one, in the shirts, cause it will compliment your shoulders better. Kinda like the black one, but if its the same size the black looks tighter if you know what I mean.

I like the black ones better then the whites.
Metal, you should size down just one, in the shirts, cause it will compliment your shoulders better. Kinda like the black one, but if its the same size the black looks tighter if you know what I mean.

yeah the Black is a large and the white is an XL, I like to wear long shorts so I have to use a bigger shirt or it looks weird, I wear tighter shirts if im wearing pants or workout shorts that arent puffy, like MMA shorts
Thanks man

yeah the Black is a large and the white is an XL, I like to wear long shorts so I have to use a bigger shirt or it looks weird, I wear tighter shirts if im wearing pants or workout shorts that arent puffy, like MMA shorts
Thanks man
I'm just the opposite, I have to wear smaller, tight shirts, or I look funny. I'm vertically challenged, so long shirts make me look like a midget.

I'm just the opposite, I have to wear smaller, tight shirts, or I look funny. I'm vertically challenged, so long shirts make me look like a midget.

lol Im only 5'9" but I am weird about my shirts, I feel if I wear shorts that go below my knee and wear a tight shirt that it make my legs look bigger then upper body, and I hate if shirts dont completely cover my belt, I dont know what happened to me bc a few years back I didnt notice all this shit I would just put clothes on and be content now sometimes I have to try more than 1 shirt on to be happy...... Not cool, I may just be becoming lame

lol Im only 5'9" but I am weird about my shirts, I feel if I wear shorts that go below my knee and wear a tight shirt that it make my legs look bigger then upper body, and I hate if shirts dont completely cover my belt, I dont know what happened to me bc a few years back I didnt notice all this shit I would just put clothes on and be content now sometimes I have to try more than 1 shirt on to be happy...... Not cool, I may just be becoming lame
I'm 5'6 5'7, so I feel your pain. I been stout my whole life. Im the same way when I dress, I'll try on different outfits over and over. I tuck in my shit tho, cause if I dont I feel it makes my gut look big, when I tuck it, you can tell the distinct difference that I have no gut, haha When I lift I wear swooshie pants and tuck in my tee's always have

lol I can only get myself to do the tucking if im dressed up, I wont even do it in the O.R.

Just noticed in that pic that my proximal forearm is getting pretty thick, the last pic wasnt pumped at all I skipped the gym yesterday

Its called growing my man. U can see the pump tho. U on dbol? maybe thats why, forearm pump

lol no but it certainly appears that way on that pic, the funny thing is im more cut in that pic (yesterday) than the one I had posted a few weeks ago, I guess its just how I have my wrist turned

lol no but it certainly appears that way on that pic, the funny thing is im more cut in that pic (yesterday) than the one I had posted a few weeks ago, I guess its just how I have my wrist turned
and where you place your thumb, either up or pressed

Thanks man

Dude, you could've told me they ran small. I normally wear a large and the large is pretty tight on me. I'm not a big guy by any means, FAR from it and I also have an XL. The XL is a little loose, but the large is much tighter than I really expected. I like both of them though. The large will be worn to the gym and the XL will be worn out in public. I just hate wearing tight shirts out in public because like I said I'm not a big guy and people will think I'm wearing a small since it's tight lol

Back