messin round with camera..

Badass! What gears do you have in it? I can't wait to get my truck. In the meantime, I'm good with the cars. When I built my car, I went from 30mpg (335rwhp/353rwtq) down to 17mpg (440rwhp/408rwtq). That was just heads w/ 2.08/1.90 valves, a 336/330 reverse split cam, ported throttle body, air lid, underdrive pulley, yella terra 1.8 rockers, long tube headers, off road y, with a magnaflow catback, and 4.10 gears. Once I do my next phase, it will get worse. :laugh: I've got a complete BMR suspension done as well, including subframe connectors, adjustable panhard rod, lower control arms, adjustable torque arm, transmission mount relocation bracket, sway bars, strut tower brace, bmr lowering springs, and a dsl. Only thing I don't have that they make for my car is the k-member, and that will go on with the next phase of performance enhancements. :thumbsup:

And its still slow...:cardio:

Cool truck. I had a similar one back in the day , red shortbed. Here is some I have built a few years back when I was real heavy into building 4x4's.

Cool truck. I had a similar one back in the day , red shortbed. Here is some I have built a few years back when I was real heavy into building 4x4's.
wow! were they ALL yours? They look like some sick rock-crawlers son! Done right too

wow! were they ALL yours? They look like some sick rock-crawlers son! Done right too

Yea, they were all mine that I built. When I was out wheeling one I usually was building another in the shop. Always trying to improve. Seems like i built 6 or 7 in a 5 year period. I really enjoyed building them but it was a true money pit and working on them til early morning hours and weekends was starting to get to me physically and putting a strain on my marraige so I sold them all but I would like to build just 1 more, my last one, some day.

Damn, you know more about that stuff than I do, thats for sure! What kind of car is it? My rear end is the stock one, and Its geared real low, like 55 on the highway. She's definately not built for speed,lol

Also, what truck you looking to get?
Hehe... I've owned a couple of shops through the years, and have been building cars since I was 12. It's a 2002 Trans Am WS6.

The truck I've been looking at is a 2010 Silverado LTZ Z71 with the Duramax/Allison combo. I was actually getting ready to sign the papers for it, until the wife lost her job. That pretty much killed the truck idea for a while. I even took pictures of it, like I do with all of my new cars. I was THAT close to getting it.

Last edited:
Hehe... I've owned a couple of shops through the years, and have been building cars since I was 12. It's a 2002 Trans Am WS6.

The truck I've been looking at is a 2010 Silverado LTZ Z71 with the Duramax/Allison combo. I was actually getting ready to sign the papers for it, until the wife lost her job. That pretty much killed the truck idea for a while. I even took pictures of it, like I do with all of my new cars. I was THAT close to getting it.
Nice car man! My brother is a big trans am/camaro guy, and would love that thing. I hear ya on the truck.... It's a tough time to get into a big payment ya know, but they are nice trucks:rolleyes:

But still faster than anything you have on the road right now! :finger: Even your Harley isn't going to run faster than 11.7@119. :satan:

We're going to have to run them. I spent a little money I don't have and got a couple little things. I think I've got something you.

But still faster than anything you have on the road right now! :finger: Even your Harley isn't going to run faster than 11.7@119. :satan:

My car ran 10.50's at 129 when I took it apart. You've never run that fast.

BTW if things go right I may be pimping a new GrandSport soon.

Back