My log to showtime

It'll definitely help you with your next show as well, that way you can come back to this and compare notes

For the first time in a long while I willingly skipped legs!i had tge day off from work today so I decided I was going to get up train my 6:15 am client then knock out legs at my house. I finished with my client and decided to run some errands instead and do them tonight. After running around all day, mowing the yard, training 3 more clients tonight I'm exhausted and just can't get it done. I think I may hit legs in the morning instead of arms. Pretty disgusted with myself for putting it off. Just have to fix it and destroy them in the morning.

Arms this morning. Hit it really hard. I also got in 8 sets of hammys since I missed legs yesterday. I also got in 20 min of cardio. It felt really good. I'm 15 1/2 weeks out from the first of my back to back shows. Cleaned up the diet starting yesterday. It's not full blown prep yet but definitely cleaning things up. I'm going to do my own prep til 10 weeks out then turn things over to Guy and let him bring me in. I'll post my diet sometime today. Off tomorrow and hopefully training back with Buffalo over at Strouds on Thursday morning!! Hope it works out so we get to train together.

Off tomorrow and hopefully training back with Buffalo over at Strouds on Thursday morning!! Hope it works out so we get to train together.

Hell yeah, bro. I'll be there for sure. Cindee can't make the flight with me after all but I'll be there for sure. Just let me know if you want to do my back workout or yours:show:

Cool, as long as I can deadlift and do bbell bent over rows I'm good with anything else! Giver shout tomorrow afternoon after u get in & I'll give u directions!

We will try!! May have to bring the camera and get some pics or a video or two for the site!

Got another 20 min in this morning on the treadmill. Arms are surprisingly sore today. Hitting back with buffalo at 7am tomorrow at strouds gym which is where JOJ trains most of tge time. I love strouds, its a 100 times better than metroflex! Looking forward to training with someone new AND from here. We will video some stuff and post it up!

Trained back with buffalo yesterday. It was really good.
Lat pulldowns 4 sets
Bbell rows 3 sets tbar row 3 sets
1 arm dbell row 3 sets
Deadlift 135x10 225x10 315x8 365x6

Fellt really strong on deads, probably couldve done 405x5. Off today, delts and chest tomorrow

Had a great weekend of training. Delts and chest was good on sat, legs were great on Sunday. I did tge 100 rep drop set on leg press then the abductor machine, followed by two sets of 15 walking lunges holding 40lb dbell then 6 sets of hammys and 5 sets of calves. I trained arms today since I was off and had some free time.

I got in two sessions of 20 min on sat, then one 20 min session Sunday and this morning. I'll get another one done tomorrow. I'm starting my "prep supps" tomorrow. I took out a little more of my regular food today as I finished off what I had in the pantry. Next week will probably be the start of tge true prep. I'll post my mandatory poses next week also. You will probably need sun glasses to look at them though ;)

Wife started back to school from Maternity leave on Tuesday and to say its been hectic Is an understatement!!! Trying to figure out how to get up at 5 am, do cardio feed and dress the baby and get my wife out the door by 6:30 is a chore, but we will make it work. I didn't get cardio in yesteday, and only 14 min this morning. My wife was in the shower while I was doing cardio and my baby girl woke up screaming her head off. So I had to cut it 6 min short and feed her. I'm going to try to get in another 30 min tonight after I'm done training clients at 8 pm. Heavy back day tomorrow!!!!!

Sounds like you're just a little busy! Doing what you're doing is difficult enough on it's own but having a newborn....well that takes things to a whole new level! Keep grinding away bro, you're off to a good start!

That is awesome brother. Looking forward to watching your progress. As always watching your posts always motivates me too LOL. Keep up the strong work Mike. Glad to hear the children are doing great. Keep it touch

Hey chuck good to see you Wayne on here! Things are going great so far!! Going to be a long summer but it will pay off.
Heavy back this morning!
Lat pulls 5 sets 15, 12, 10, 10, 8
Deads 135x10 225x10 315x10 365x8 405x8
Heaviest deads I've done in over a year.
High hammer row 4 sets
Bbell rows 4 sets last 2 sets was 225x10
Low pulley with two sets.
NO shrugs today I was dead,I'll hit them Monday's from now on since I'm out for summer. Here's a video of my 405 deadlifts, nothing special but thought I would post it anyway.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAYDDPTRb18&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

Chuck, good to see u. I agree I am going to stick around to watch Mike too. Looking forward to watching his progress. Now we have to get u ready for May too like we talked about this afternoon

Trained delts and chest sat. I had to help the wife at her school sat morning then drive to the gym which is about 45 minutes away. By the time I got to the gym I was do fuckibg sleepy, so I laid down in a corner of the gym and fell asleep for over 30 min. I guess 5 straight days of 5 hour nights finally caught up to me! A buddy of mine woke me up and I proceeded to train. It wasn't the best workout but I hit as hard as I could. I did get in 20 min of cardio sat morning.

Today was legs, I got up and did 25 min on the treadmill then trained legs at 4:30 pm.
4 sets of 25 on leg ext
Squats 135x12 225x10 275x10 315x8 365x5
Leg press 5 sets
Lunges holding 40lb db 2 sets of 20
45 degree hamstring curl 3 sets 12, 10, 10
Stuff legged DL 45x12 60x10 65x10
Lying hamstring curl 3 sets of 15, 12, 10

Back