How To Train While On An Anabolic Steroid Cycle
Weight Training During A Bulking Cycle
Your specific training routine will depend on your fitness level and exactly what your trying to sculpt. But for the main purpose of building mass (and making sure that mass is actual lean muscle instead of fat), there are a few guidelines regarding your training that you should keep in mind:
- Go for more reps, not more weight. Of course, you do need to be increasing weight as you adapt but you’ll stimulate far more muscle growth by doing more reps of a lower weight than a single rep of your max weight. So don’t always push yourself to the absolute max. Stay a little under your max so that you can do more reps.
- Focus on form, not more weight or reps. We’re stressing this “don’t obsess about the weight” thing a lot because so many bodybuilders make the mistake of only focusing on this single aspect. But you are going to stimulate more muscle growth by doing each rep in perfect form. If you speed through it and lose form just to fit in a few more reps or to handle a little more weight, you aren’t stimulating muscle growth as effectively and you risk serious injury.
- Do shorter sessions but more of them. If you are going to the gym just twice a week and justifying that by doing 2 or 3 hours sessions each time, you are holding yourself back. It would be better to do 1 hour or 1.5 hour sessions 4 or 5 days a week. Your muscles need constant reminders that they need to grow.
- Shorten your rest periods. Between each set, try to keep rest periods down to 30-60 seconds. It’s ok if this means you do a shorter workout overall. As mentioned above, it’s better to do shorter sessions and more of them than it is to do a couple really long ones.
- Develop the whole body. While you may feel that your biceps need more sculpting work than calves at the moment, you have to think of your body as a whole and develop all of your muscles together. In the end, they all work together to complete any movement. And your body looks better when everything is sculpted rather than being super bulky on top and skinny on the bottom.
Top Choice Anabolic Androgenic Steroid Cycle For Muscle Mass
The best bulking steroids are the ones that are going to help stimulate as much muscle growth as possible. Most often, this is not going to happen through using just one steroid by itself. It’s better to stack them so that you are not only getting the best of what each steroid has to offer but you are also able to get even more results by combining their benefits into one.
That’s because there are a few different ones that can be considered the best steroid for mass. So in reality, what you are looking for is the best mass stack. And we would recommend using some combination of the following:
- Dianabol: also known as DBol, this is one of the most widely used steroids for bulking up. It is super, super potent so you don’t need to use a lot. It helps increase nitrogen retention and create a very anabolic environment, both of which help you pack on muscle.
- Testosterone Enanthate: this is another widely used steroid for bulking and it is very commonly paired with Dianabol and Deca (see below). It is derived from pure testosterone, a hormone that is completely essential to building muscle. It is sometimes called Test-E for short.
- Deca Durabolin: the final steroid in the bulking up trifecta is deca durabolin (deca for short). It helps to build muscle like the other two but it also helps burn extra body fat, prevent bloating, and give you more energy to charge through your workouts like a pro.
- Trenbolone Acetate: This short acting ester of the tren family is by far the most widely used steroid outside of testosterone due to its popularity in both cutting steroid cycles and bulking steroid cycles! Its a must have for anyone serious about adding massive amounts of muscle while having the ability to stay fairly lean!
- IGF 1 lr3: We added this Growth factor to the list although it isnt a steroid. However this compound can easily quadruple the synergistic effects of your other stacked steroids merely due to the fact that it enables you to get far more out of each of your steroids by way of allowing more of each hormone to attach to more receptors. Its ability to to burn fat for energy is also why you will find insulin-like growth factor-1 Lr3 in many bulking and cutting cycles!
How to Choose The Best Mass Cycle
Cycling is the process of using a set amount of steroids for a set amount of time (usually ranging from 4 to 12 weeks) and then following that up with an equally long break from steroids.
So, for example, if you use steroids for a 12 week cycle, you would follow that up with a 12 week break where you are totally clean. You still train and follow the same diet plan during this break, you just stop the steroids.
This is done for a few reasons:
- It gives your body time to adjust and actually experience the gains that the steroids are helping you achieve. You can more accurately see exactly how much they are helping because you are giving your body time to actually get those results.
- It prevents dependency. It is all too easy to start abusing steroids and the longer you take them, the more likely your body is going to become dependent on them. These breaks act as a kind of detox to help make sure your body is not becoming dependent.
- It helps you monitor your health. There are a lot of side effects to using steroids and these breaks will give you time to take stock of how you are reacting to them. Pay attention to the kinds of changes your body is undergoing and look for early signs of those negative side effects that you don’t want.
So with that in mind, here are a few examples of some effective steroid cycles to help you bulk up and see the kind of gains you are working so hard for. You don’t have to follow any of these to the letter but they are helpful guidelines for understanding how an effective cycling schedule is created and what should go into it.
There are 3 cycles below: a beginner, intermediate, and advanced cycle. Determining which one best suits you has to do with a few factors:
- Your experience with steroids. If you’ve never done any steroids at all before, we actually recommending skipping all 3 because they all use steroid stacking (more than one steroid at a time). If you’ve never used any steroid before, it’s better to start with just one steroid to see how your body reacts. If you have tried them before, choose a cycle based on how much experience with steroids you have.
- Your current fitness level. Regardless of steroids, your fitness level will also determine what cycle you should choose. If you are still trying to burn excess body fat, you’ll want to opt for a beginner cycle because you’re still trying to get into shape. If you’re a seasoned bodybuilder that’s just looking to continue packing on more mass, you can go for a more advanced cycle.