My Log - With Progress pictures

I think I got it.. Thats after a 10 week cycle of decca and test, threw in some tren towards the end.. didnt like how the acne formed on my shoulders though, I think it was the decca. Im on my second cycle now, no decca just tren and test. I lowered the dose of tren to .5ml eod, not as painful. We'll see how the gains go. Im aldo doing 1ml of test/ week. Any thoughts/ ideas? Im trying to do low doses for now to see how the gyno/ acne manifests itself. I was 210lbs here, I started at 185.

Great work dude! Love to see progress. Im quite dedicated myself but probably couldnt sit at the same table as most of you! Ill try to post a pic, lets see if it works..

davee002.jpg

Nice job

oh yea, not trying to hijack your thread, just looking for advice/ criticism. Thanks.

No problem love talking AAS

Get back to you and thx for joining the log

Day 155 inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 83mg ED
Super-DMZ 30mg ED

Weight 222.4 -2.4lbs
Waist 33 -4.4"
BP 129 / 75

DAY 15 of 30 day blast

Damn cold has come back to haunt me but im looking for a sick all out arm WO maybe light shoulders

Also my PCT is up in the air right now and its gonna take a major overhaul, ill reveal that as it unfolds. I am fortunate to have a couple of very learned bros helping me map this out gonna be fucking expensive i know that
frown.gif

ARMS

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve

i just wanted to chime in and tell you that i just read through your progress and took a peak at some of your pics and i have to say im very impressed!!

youve done an EXCELLENT job thus far and i hope you keep up the good work!!

if you ever need anything just drop me a line bro

-jonflex

Hey brother, nice work man. I have seen you on a few forums. How the hell did you get your bench so damn strong!? 225 for squats, 375 on bench? What the hell hommie?

Day 157 inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED
Super-DMZ 30mg ED

Weight 222.4 + 4.6lbs
Waist 32.4 -0.3” :)
BP 129 / 75

DAY 17 of 30 day blast

Have memorial service to attend this weekend in W Virginia gonna be hard to get anything done.... I hit chest with all my might even tho it should have been day of rest as i have 4am flight tom and gonna be out of commission until Monday....

Gonna have to eat a lot of raw eggs milk EVO and whey next few days to try and keep cals up that or eat the the poor family out of house and home not really an option. Maybe they will let me go shoot something ill just eat raw

90 minute walk yetserday hopefully 40 min run later today

images

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve

Because they r the best protein source known to man and I grew sick of cooking the Fuckers

My diet is 7 meals a day and I just don't have time to prepare food all the time when I'm on the.run and need a quick meal raw eggs can't beat them, sorry pun. Now I'm very family with the bio availability issue and have tons of research on this that I would be.happy to share but 1 cup of egg whites and 1 cup of whole eggs is.a solid protein meal as u can get absolutely perfect pre bed meal

If need carb meal I carry around ground oats and or bananas, know ur gonna say sounds disgusting but u get used to it, its just fuel as far as I'm concerned and for whole eggs I use the orgainic omega 3 eggs

Blended is better but some times just crack em in a glass crack the yolks and straight.down the hatch

Oh and I just ordered Syntropin GH this has been a hard decision but I've got to go with the brand that is responsible for my gains to date maybe they want to throw some igf in there for prosperity hint hint DW if ur out there, fuck Havnt slept all night just been researching non stop for days and decided to pull the trigger now to find some unsuspecting bank to rob

Well this should be interesting

My friends fiance is taking me to his Country Club, allegedly they have some WO equipment doubt they had some one supercharged on dbol DMZ and bunch of other crazy sh1t before they could be in for a rude awakening

Well I have to say its been a long trying weekend and I need this WO badly right now, no scales for food so no idea macro so I just said fugg it just eat everything in sight, better to over eat than under eat IMO and the food and hospitality has been amazing

Without further adieu MM time

Day 161 inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED
Super-DMZ 30mg ED

Weight 222.4 -2.4lbs
Waist 32.4 -5.0”
BP 129 / 75

DAY 21 of 30 day blast

Well Tren, MM and Slin Shot were put to the test 3 days southern food pizza and little to no sleep used MM to keep me going through a very trying weekend. A memorial service for a dear friend and weekend of trying to help console a grieving family

Good news is i got a maintenance WO in on Sunday (back/bis) and 50 minute run on Friday the better news is that upon weighing myself this morning i had gained no weight, very happy about that and yes the Tren sure played a big part in burning any extra calories.

Didnt get home until 1am this morning but got up fuelled the engine and went and hit chest and bis. In short stregnth remains the same, on my attempt for 3 x 5 x 365 failed on 3rd set 5th rep but had good spot and took 6th rep as a negative

Went on to finish my usual WO in good form, I am noticing more and more vascularity in my upper body, arms, shoulders and back

Shoulder remains 90% and continues to hinder tricep progress so i just beat them down with supersets and srop sets

I put my order for HGH took advantage of Gen X monthly special
today so things are coming together, im still not 100% on PCT but leaning towards, EQ dropped will decide by the end of today whether or not to do one more shot of Tren

This is far from finalized but will def include all these compounds, maybe :)

HGH pre bed 4iu’s before bed, pre load 1 month
150mg Watson Test Cyp EW
Proviron 140mg ED before bed
IGF pre WO
SLIN post WO

Day 162 inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 750mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED
Super-DMZ 30mg ED

Weight 222.4 + 4.6lbs
Waist 32.7 -0.0” :)
BP 128 / 68

DAY 22 of 30 day blast

Took my last shot of Tren last night :(
Last shot of EQ last Thursday

Legs

squats
3 x135 x 25
2 x 225 x 20
1 x 135 x 50

leg extensions
1 x 165 x 50
1 x 165 x 50
1 x 165 42
1 x 250 x 10

Leg presees
was one of those machines

3 x Stack 25

Abs

Cable oblique crunches
3 x 150 x 25 each side

40 minutes run in the afternoon

stallone.gif

Day 163 inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 750mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED
Super-DMZ 30mg ED

Weight 222.4 -2.6lbs
Waist 32.7 -4.7” :)
BP 128 / 68

DAY 23 of 30 day blast

Thought id give u sample of diet

Wake up 7am - 80mg Dbol, 10mg DMZ

705am
4 whole eggs 1/4 cup milk 2%, x 3g fish oil, 1 scoop whey - 5c 55p 23f
9.10 pre WO
No Infuse sprayed liberally on shoulders, lats and traps
1 1/2 scoops purple wrath 1 scoop Muscle marinade 5g Creatine
1/2 cup oats, 1 banana, 1 slice whole wheat toast, half Ezekeil bun, 1 table spoon jam, 2 scoop whey 90c 65p 0f
11.30 Post WO
3 caps SLIN SHOT, 5g creatine, 1 coke, 1 yogurt, 1/2 cups oats, 1 cup skim milk, 1 banana - 110c 65p 0f
1pm Post Post meal
80oz steak brocoli ,1/2 cup oats, 5g fish oil

next 3 meals will all be whole meals and tapering off the carbs with zero in bed time meal

WO was dedicated back including traps 80 minutes total HR was maintained between 120 - 150

PCT 3 - 4 months

Decided to keep it relatively simple and we thought GHRP 6 and MGF PEG would be overkill

HG SLIN IGF1 Recovery Cruise
Test 200mg EW Watson Pharma
Proviron 100mg ED pre bed

GOALS
maintain mass on igf/slin/HG between cycle also help repair left shoulder now 90% normal, bring up lagging body parts (arms)

HGH

7 days a week
as Im on a pct recovery maintenance log, use 4ius gh ED before go to bed, and 6 ius on days I train back, chest and legs. do all shots intra muscular into the damaged shoulder.

IGF1

Igf bilateral 60 mcg 30 mins IM pre WO days bis tris shoulders
my lagging body parts. IGF just on ches/tri day and back/bi day with one extra session a week of bis/tris lagging body part
60mcg on training days , 30mcg on each side, same other. can use same spots just go up and down the muscle

SLIN
Eat half of breakfast Pre WO meal, shoot 5ius then consume 50g dextrose/glucos and creatine glutamine, protein shake. then resume, it peaks in 10 mins so u want carbs in seconds after shot, do not wait then shoot 5ius post training with protein, aminos, creatine and obviously 50g fast sugar.dextrose glucose.

Pre Wo total 90c Post WO 110c both to contain at least 50g fast acting carbs

Will be using Humalog rapid acting insulin

Training
new split, body will then grow to adapt to new stress, reason iv grown off
chest,tris
back,
rest
legs
shoulders, biceps.
rest
rest

increase volume on sets but dont go to failure, this ensures a full muscle and not too taxing on cns ill need extra rest day to combat fact i cant synthesise protein as rapidly off so ill need extra day, cortisol is more rampant off so combat by adding rest day.

Cardio 3 x 40 min steady state EW will try to do AM fasted when possible

Damn Superted it took me a while but i finaly finished reading ur logs,lol, you sure to keep a tight log brutha!

i just wanted to chime in and tell you that i just read through your progress and took a peak at some of your pics and i have to say im very impressed!!

youve done an EXCELLENT job thus far and i hope you keep up the good work!!

if you ever need anything just drop me a line bro

-jonflex

Much appreciated

Hey brother, nice work man. I have seen you on a few forums. How the hell did you get your bench so damn strong!? 225 for squats, 375 on bench? What the hell hommie?

Had the help of NW Power lifting champion Chris Duffin

Im a bit of a hybrid powerlifter/BB but dont like the injuries involved, want that 500lb bench real bad but im not gonna push it.. Thats how i injured my damn shoulder, 3 months and still not right. Hopefully this HG peptide cruise should do the trick. Then next cycle is an all out mass builder with EQ and Deca :) Axios ten6hundred 3 cc + extra 400mg cyp

Great job. Inspirational

Kind words indeed from the likes of yourself, lets see how this cruise works out :satan:

Damn Superted it took me a while but i finaly finished reading ur logs,lol, you sure to keep a tight log brutha!

You should see the full log over at AM :)

Day 164 inj cycle

The Fitness Disciple

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 750mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED
Super-DMZ 30mg ED

Weight 222.4 -2.6lbs
Waist 32.7 -4.7” :)
BP 128 / 68

DAY 24 of 30 day blast

Today
REST

Had a yummy full English breakfast at Balthazar this morning and Subway for lunch so id better get out there and and get some cardio in
40 minute run later

Yesterday
Well as i never got my guns in on back day hit em yesterday good and hard, felt good and was strong WO 30mins

30 mins Abs
45 mins run HR 120
prob about 60mins of walking too

Back