315 x 10
225 x 35 + 2

Incline bench
225 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10
275 x 8 - 2

Cables to finish
did some extra volume here to punish myself for misiing 275 for 10 on the incline

Tris
3 sets of 3
Performed in superset fashion

Rocky.gif

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve

My Axio Syntrop GH IGF1 SLIN PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 3

Weight 216
waist 32” :)
BP 123/69

Took 6ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder

This morning took all my normal Pre WO supps
100mg Dbol
Clen 300mcg
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen

Weight 216
Waist 32"
BP 128 / 68

Pre Wo Drink 90g Carbs 60g protein

Chest/Tris
Pinned 30mcg each tri 40mcg pecs

Felt jacked up before walking in but did not inerfere with my WO put up some good numbers

Alpha T3 2 caps
Clen 200mcg

CHEST ALL MIGHTY CHEST
Very close to previous session

135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
365 x 5
365 x 6 prob could have gotten 7 no spotter
315 x 10
225 x 36 + 1

Incline bench
225 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10
275 x 8 Same as last 2 off my best

Cables to finish

Tris
3 sets of 3

Cant begin to tell you how much im enjoying thia IGF is was so swole after that WO it was ridiculous and skin looked tight across my chest too... Felt like hadnt worked out in 2 weeks that kind of soreness... Tris are on fire chest feels good, on that note i think my pecs can deal with 50mcg shoulders 40mcg tri/bis 30mcg going foward

With the half life being 20-30 hours i pinned 45 mins pre WO instead of previously 30 as i had struggled with bis for first 20 minutes on pinning 30min pre WO, ill stick with that methodology

LOVE THIS STUFF

All done with perfect form

Used Slin Shot 3 caps 15 mins later
Post WO drink with aminos creatine etc
110g Carbs 60 fast acting 50 oats, 50g Protein

60 minutes later 9oz steak 1 cup of oats

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 6

Weight 216
waist 32”
smile.gif

BP 123/69

Took 4ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder and no IGF1 for back WO

100mg Dbol
Clen 300mcg
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen

BACK

Well my bro Scott was visiting from the UK and we did back

Started out with one arm DB lateral raises so i eagerly grabbed the 150’s wanting to impress but i soon put them away. Scotty boy was not impressed and i never even got a chance to show off with 1RM DL
frown.gif
Fuck me the boy had super-set madness on his mind

60 minutes of destruction longest break was 30 seconds fuggers was screaming at me like a Drill Sergent was great, i was completely winded the entire time not the sort of routine that i am used to at all, relentless. I think i was too tired to puke and i did start to gag on my oats but manged to keep it down and crawl home with my tail between my legs

Gonna add my Humalog in at some point this week
smile.gif

60 minutes later 9oz salmon 1 cup of oats

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 7

Weight 215
BP 123/69

Dropped the Clen will hit 1cc of Helios 20 minutes prior to any cardios sessions

100mg Dbol
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen

IGF1 lr3 45mins pre WO
50mcg each upper pec,
10mcg in tears drops of tri

So moving the inject sites up and down the relevant muscles

CHEST ALL MIGHTY CHEST
Bit more focus on upper chest but completed my heavy sets on the flat bench so stregnth still there

135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
365 x 5
365 x 6 prob could have gotten 7 no spotter
315 x 10
225 x 25 - 11 wanted to leave some gas for incline as i pinned my uppers pecs/B]

Incline bench
225 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10
275 x 8 Same as last, 2 off of my best
225 x 10
225 x 8
205 x 7
185 x 10
Cables to finish

Tris
3 sets of 3

Gonna add my Humalog in at some point this week :)

60 minutes later 9oz Fresh Tuna 1 cup of oats

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 8

Weight 216
BP 123/69

Dropped the Clen will hit 1cc of Helios 20 minutes prior to any cardios sessions

100mg Dbol (will not run the Dbol amymore) just proviron 50mg ED and Test Cyp 200mg EW
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen (forgot them this morning)

IGF1 lr3 45 mins pre WO
40mcg each shoulder,
30mcg in outside of bis

INSULIN - Humalog

Learnt an important lesson this morning - So i got up early to grind my oats and put in zip locks with whey aminos and creatine PW etc

I loaded up 2 pins with 5ius Humalog and 1 pin 140mcg IGF1 popped my Dbols and put pins in my cooler so that i would be ready to go, went back to bed

45 minutes later i got up and went to pin the Humalog it had frozen in the pin just with an icepack around it. Threw both pins away and reloaded placed ice pack at bottom of cooler and put a foam cushion on top protect the slin from direct contact with the ice but keep the cooler cool.

NEVER use slin that has frozen DISCARD

Pinned 5ius IM (IM faster in faster out) and put my watch on timer for 5 minutes and commenced eating my 90g of blended carbs aminios creatine 60g Protein

Immediately after WO i pinned another 5ius and this time i waited 10 minutes should peak at 20mins. I have to say that both times i felt absolutely zero sides

? Shaking
? Vomiting
? headaches
? concentration problems
? visual disturbances
? muscle pain
? Weakness
? mood swings
? passing out
? Death

8. If you notice any of these signs immediately eat as many simple carbs as you can
9. Do not use any stimulants until you are use to how insulin effects you or you may mistake the signs of hypoglycemia for the effects of the stimulants.

WO was fantastic shoulder has gone from 50% pre PR weights to 80% in the last 3 Shoulder sessions. Pumps were different than that of just the IGF it was as if i could feel the blood rushing through my shoulders as i worked them almost felt as though i could here the blood rush bit like putting ur ear to someones stomach only it wasn't rumbling it was blood rush

I have been extremely resilient to stims, AAS and pretty much every compound that i have tried, looks like ill need to take more slin too but i will hold at 5ius until Monday

Chest is really sore from yesterday onslaught :)

Shoulders/bis

Shoulders
4 exercises 3 sets

Bis
4 exercises 3 sets

Ill elaborate on WO next time around i wanted to focus on the timing of pinning and eating etc in this post

60 minutes later 9oz Steak 1 cup of oats

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 10

Weight 220
BP 123/69

Took 4ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder

50mg ED and Test Cyp 200mg EW
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen

Pre Wo Drink 80g Carbs 60g protein

IGF1 lr3 45 mins pre WO
50mcg each pec,
30mcg tris

INSULIN - Humalog

10ius 80g blended carbs felt fine with breakfast/Pre Wo

Awsome chest WO more on that

Post WO 10ius 80g Blended Carbs - about 40 minutes after WO 5 mins from home started to feel a bit clammy and sight started to become a bit impaired - no ****ing around took table spoon of honey 1/8 cup of raisins 1/2 cup of oats threw 9oz steak in the pan, everything back to normal :)

[BOLD]Chest/Tris[BOLD]

Well Scott definitely does things different to me, i wont be changing my WO’s as im a big believer is sticking with what has been working for you/me, when i plateau ill switch thing up. That being said i still love to do somebody elses routine from time to time especially someone far more knowledgeable than myself

So it was super-set madness no BB flat bench and none of my 3-4 min power-lifting breaks 30-90 seconds, mostly 30

Dumb Bells and Cables- Cant really remember the weights but was DB to start with flat then incline than cables from all angles with a set of incline cable flies to finish mixed in with rope pull downs V Bar pull downs and one arm cable pull downs across the body. In and out in 50 minutes but felt like 2 hours of torture. Really nice amount of striations popping up all across my upper arms,chest,back and shoulders

So weighed in at 220lb this morn which is great i was at 215 on 100mg Dbol and ive gotta reckon the Dbol had me carrying 3-4lbs of water/glycogen weight. So the insulin has more than replaced that, glycogen stores are full :) 223lb after post meal, steak and oats/honey/raisins

Yesterday REST - 45mins cardio with 1cc Icyplex

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 12

Weight 219
BP 118/63

Took 4ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder

ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen

7am Slin 10ius
Pre Wo Drink 75g Carbs 55g protein
oats, sugar, raisins, creatine and aminos

730am
IGF1 lr3
30mcg each calf

8am
55 minutes of legs

8.55am
10ius 80g blended carbs (sugar,oats,banana)
1cc Icyplex

9am
45 minutes of spinning

Legs was exact same routine as my previous leg session which is posted above, i felt really strong today. I could have easily got more reps or added weight but i decoded to leave something in the tank for 45 minutes cardio session.

Things are going much better than i had envsioned thankfully, enjoying each WO and feel as strong as ever, infact next chest session im gonna add some weight to my 3 x heavy sets

[BOLD]Here to help via PM or post here any questions, criticisms or concerns[/BOLD]

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 12

Weight 219
BP 118/63

1cc of Helios 20 minutes prior to any cardio sessions

WO days only
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse
4 Ibuprofen (chest/shoulder days only)

550am Slin 12ius
Pre Wo Drink 80g Carbs 55g protein
oats, sugar, raisins, milk, creatine and aminos, cissus

Gonna take a days rest, i feel like i battered my upper body 5 days straight last week and shoulder a tad tweaked... Saturday was off, Sunday was legs so Monday is gonna be off :(

Ill be getting a cardio session in along with a good ab WO

Gotta say so far i am loving this...... No sides from anything, pumps are great strength is right at highs gonna actually add some weight this week :) shoulder continues to improve, Glycogen levels are full (this is evident in my weight) libido is as strong as ever :)

big_booty.jpg

[BOLD]Here to help via PM or post here any questions, criticisms or concerns[/BOLD]

Well here it is yesterday WO PR's all over the place

Chest/Tris

135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 5
375 x 5 + 10lbB]
365 x 5
365 x 6 same
315 x 10
225 x 30-i had more but wanted to nail that last incline

Incline bench
225 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10
275 x 10 :) finally got 10
Light Cables to finish

Tris
3 sets of 3

Felt awesome and and had a good feeling about this lift love the the fact that i added 10lb to my heavy set on flat bench will try 3 sets of 5 @ 375 next time and finally nailing 275 x 10 at the very end was big move

Id like to see how many i can do @ 225 if starting out fresh (maybe 40-45) Id also like to start out on the incline soon with 315 see how many i can get fresh

Yesterday Back

Today Rest - missed my cardio session

Added T3 yesterday at 50mcg ED this is a bulking on T3 protocol

Ill expand on this in the next few posts

Gotta say i feel absolutely great shoulder might be very close to 100% we shall see tomorrow biceps/shoulders

Getting leaner and more vascular waist 31.9" weight off a little off 218lb ill be in great shape for Vegas and Mexico :)

I am absolutely loving the SLIN i look as if i walked out of the gym from a full body WO all the time 24/7

IGF is making for some fantastic pumps and the HGH is fixing my shoulder and im making new PR's cant wait until my next chest session as they just get better and better every time

Yesterday Back

Today Rest - missed my cardio session

Added T3 yesterday at 50mcg ED this is a bulking on T3 protocol

Ill expand on this in the next few posts

Gotta say i feel absolutely great shoulder might be very close to 100% we shall see tomorrow biceps/shoulders

Getting leaner and more vascular waist 31.9" weight off a little off 218lb ill be in great shape for Vegas and Mexico :)

I am absolutely loving the SLIN i look as if i walked out of the gym from a full body WO all the time 24/7

IGF is making for some fantastic pumps and the HGH is fixing my shoulder and im making new PR's cant wait until my next chest session as they just get better and better every time

Damn bro sounds like your doing very very well! I also wanted to thank you for posting all those Beautiful Asses , man those are some fine fine fine Asses! Thank you

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 20

Weight 216
waist 31.7 :)
BP 118/63

Took 4us HGH last night in the bad shoulder

50mg Proviron ED and Test Cyp 200mg EW
WO days only
ASGT 1 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse

Two day weekend with the inlaws in Mass so REST and 40min run x 2

Chest/Tris

Well im feeling great strength and weight remains good so gonna try for 3 sets 375 x 5, well being and libido is great and im already a month deep into this peptide cycle.. Have 10 day trip to Mexico in a month which i want to look good for then ill start adding calories and going through my final preparations for the next phase

Chest/Tris

Stregnth was off a bit today but still at end of cycle levels just not inline with last crazy chest session

135 x 12
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 5
375 x 5 + 10lbB]
365 x 5
365 x -1
315 x 10
225 x 25 -5 reps

Incline bench
225 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10
275 x 9 :) -1 rep
Light Cables to finish

Tris
3 sets of 3

35231d1284263767-muscle-marinade-slin-twinfantasy.jpg

AICAR and GW1516

Who has used this

Ok so buddy has given me a bottle of what appear to be a miracle drug and although I can find this profile, I can find any first hand experience with this drug, if you have used would you share your experience ? Thank you

AICAR and GW1516 experiments suggest that these two drugs, also called exercise in a pill, might protect against gaining weight on a high-fat diet, which might make it useful for treating obesity.

Researchers have identified two drugs, AICAR and GW1516, that mimic many of the physiological effects of exercise. The drugs increase the ability of cells to burn fat and are the first compounds that have been shown to enhance exercise endurance.

Both AICAR and GW1516 can be given orally and work by genetically reprogramming muscle fibers so they use energy better and contract repeatedly without fatigue. In laboratory experiments, mice taking the drugs ran faster and longer than normal mice on treadmill tests. Animals that were given AICAR, one of the two drugs, ran 44 percent longer than untreated animals. The second compound, GW1516, had a more dramatic impact on endurance, but only when combined with exercise.

Ronald M. Evans, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator who led the study, said drugs that mimic exercise could offer potent protection against obesity and related metabolic disorders. They could also help counter the effects of devastating muscle-wasting diseases like muscular dystrophy. Evans and his colleagues, who are at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies, published their findings on July 31, 2008, in an advance online publication in the journal Cell.

Concerned about the potential for abuse of the two performance-enhancing drugs AICAR and GW1516, Evans has also developed a test to detect the substances in the blood and urine of athletes who may be looking for way to gain an edge on the competition.

In 2004, Evans and his colleagues genetically engineered mice that had altered muscle composition and enough physical endurance to run twice as far as normal mice. These “marathon mice” had an innate resistance to weight gain, even when fed a high-fat diet. “We made these mice and they had low blood sugar, they resisted weight gain, they had low fats in their blood. They were much healthier animals,” Evans said. “And when we put them on a treadmill, the engineered mice ran twice as far than normal mice - they transformed into remarkable runners.”

The scientists achieved these effects by modifying a gene called PPAR-delta, a master regulator of numerous genes. Evans and his colleagues showed that by enhancing PPAR-delta's activity, they had shifted the genetic network in muscle cells to favor burning fat over sugar as their energy source. But the effects seen in the marathon mice were caused by a genetic manipulation that was present in their bodies as their muscles were developing. Evans's group began to wonder whether they could duplicate these effects by turning on PPAR-delta in adult mice.

“We had shown that we could pre-program muscle using genetic engineering. If you express this gene while the muscle is being formed, you can increase the amount of non-fatiguing muscle fibers,” Evans says. “But what about reprogramming in an adult? When all the muscles are in place, can you give a drug that washes over the muscle for a few hours at a time and reprograms existing muscle fibers? That's a very different question.”

PPAR-delta has long been an attractive drug target because of its central role in metabolism, so Evans and his colleagues had no shortage of chemical compounds available to test. They began by testing a compound called GW1516. They treated young adult mice with the drug for five weeks. “We measured gene changes and the muscles looked like they were responding, so we knew the drug was working.”

Thus, while fully expecting the drug to dramatically increase endurance - Evans says, “There was no change at all in running performance. Nothing — not even a percent.”

Surprised by this spectacular failure, Evans and his colleagues decided to try a different approach, based on real-life experience. “If you're out of shape - and most of us are - and you want to change, you have to do some exercise. The way we reprogram muscle in adults is by training.”

So the scientists subjected two groups of mice — one that received the drug and one that did not — to interval training. The mice ran for 30 minutes on a slow treadmill five days a week for a total of four weeks. At the end of the training period, all of the mice - regardless of whether they had received GW1516 - had improved their performance. Those that had received GW1516, however, ran 68 percent longer than those that had only done the exercise training. “The dramatic effect of the drug was stunning,” Evans said.

The scientists were intrigued by this synergistic interaction and wanted to know how exercise allowed the drug to work. One possibility was an enzyme called AMP kinase (AMPK). During exercise, cells burn ATP as their primary source of energy. In the process, they create a by-product called AMP. When cells sense the presence of AMP, they activate AMPK. Activation of AMPK creates more ATP for the cell to burn. AMPK also triggers changes that lower blood sugar, sensitize cells to insulin, enable cells to burn more fat, suppress inflammation, and otherwise influence metabolic pathways. This is one reason that exercise is so beneficial.

Evans's team found that in addition to replenishing the cell's energy stores, AMPK also assists PPAR-delta in activating its gene targets. “It hops onto PPAR-delta in the nucleus and turbo-charges its transcriptional activity,” Evans explained. “We think AMPK activity is the secret to allowing PPAR-delta drugs to work.”

The critical question was whether chemical activation of AMPK is sufficient to trick the muscle into thinking it has been exercised. The second drug, called AICAR, enabled them to answer that question. AICAR mimics AMP, Evans said, “so muscle thinks it's burning fat.” The researchers were encouraged when they found that when they gave the drug to mice, they activated many of the genes in muscle that are turned on by exercise.

After four weeks of treatment with AICAR, Evans and his colleagues once again challenged sedentary mice to run on the treadmill. They found that mice that had received AICAR were able to run 44 percent longer than untreated mice. “This is a drug that is like pharmacological exercise,” Evans says. “After four weeks of receiving the drug, the mice were behaving as if they'd been exercised.” In fact, he says, those that got the drug actually ran longer and further than animals that received exercise training.

The animals receiving AICAR improved their running performance and their ability to burn fat. None of these effects, however, were as strong as they were in the animals that received both exercise and activation of PPAR-delta via GW1516.

Evans said this indicates that the benefits are likely due to collaboration between cells' AMPK and PPAR-delta signaling pathways. The team's genetic analyses supported this hypothesis; they found that AICAR and GW1516 alone activated a subset of exercise-induced genes, but activating both pathways (by combining GW1516 with exercise) activated a larger group of genes. Many of those genes regulate metabolism and muscle remodeling. Evans and his colleagues called this the “endurance gene signature.”

Like exercise, AICAR and GW1516 trigger a variety of changes that contribute to muscles cells' improved endurance and ability to burn fat. These changes include an increase in mitochondria, the structures responsible for producing energy; a shift in metabolism that takes advantage of lipids as an energy source; and an increase in blood flow, which enables the steady delivery of fat to burn. While the scientists only examined the drugs' effects on muscle cells in this study, Evans says it is likely that they confer benefits on other systems impacted by exercise, such as the heart and lungs.

Based on his group's findings, Evans is optimistic about using small molecules that mimic exercise to treat and prevent a variety of common conditions. For example, the way in which AICAR and GW1516 transformed the muscle fibers of mice suggests they might help reverse the muscle frailty associated with aging or diseases like muscular dystrophy. “We have now created the potential for a really simple intervention in an area of major health problems for which there is no intervention,” he says.

More broadly, AICAR and GW1516 could offer the benefits of exercise to people who do not get enough. “Almost no one gets the recommended 40 minutes to an hour per day of exercise,” he says. “For this group of people, if there was a way to mimic exercise, it would make the quality of exercise that they do much more efficient. This might be enough to move people out of the `danger zone' toward a lower risk, healthier set point. By intervening early, you may forestall the emergence of more serious problems.”

Evans expects these types of drugs will be attractive to a variety of individuals. “If you like exercise, you like the idea of getting more bang for your buck,” he says of GW1516. “If you don't like exercise, you love the idea of getting the benefits from a pill,” as with AICAR. So, while Evans sees tremendous opportunities for health benefits from drugs that mimic exercise, he also sees serious potential for abuse.

“Drugs that improve health are not only going to be used by people who have medical problems. They may also be used by people who are healthy - or by athletes who want an edge,” said Evans. He noted that the sports world has long been aware of his lab's work demonstrating a link between PPAR-delta and endurance. What's more, GW1516 has a relatively simple chemical structure and can be synthesized easily. Evans anticipates that athletes will seek their own sources of the drug - if they haven't already.

Concerned about the potential for abuse, Evans thought it was important to develop a test that could detect whether the drug was being used as a performance-enhancing substance. With HHMI support, his group has created a highly sensitive test that uses mass spectrometry to detect the two drugs and their metabolic by-products in the blood or urine. While the test is very reliable in mice, Evans says that further analyses are needed to ensure that it is accurate in humans. Evans, HHMI and the World Anti-Doping Agency are now working to certify the detection system and make it available in time to retroactively test athletes who compete in the 2008 Olympics Submitted by Armen Hareyan

So i have had a very large wager with a friend first to 240lb @ 10 % bf or better, personally i think i can do it 12-18 months he thinks 12

No expense will be spared, i have to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am currently 212lb @ about 9%

35878d1288114011-my-gh-igf1-abs.jpg

The game is afoot, the quest for 240lb @ 10% bf or less
2 man race

Ok here the stats

im currently 212lbs abou 9%bf youve all seen the pictures

My buddy weighs in at 223lb's 34" waist legs 30" neck 19" arms 17.5" chest 49"

So he is bigger than me but higher bf% and he has vast experience in AAS with use of peptides and HGH.... He however only back in the game for last 6 months so i think this is a fair contest

Wager yet to be determined but it will be large kick off Jan 1st 2011 as he is in PCT 100mg VAR ED and i am on mild cut

A fire now rages inside my belly :)

images

Operation “Stay Swole” Day 26

Weight 212
waist 31.7 :)
BP 118/63

Took 6us HGH last night in the bad shoulder

50mg Proviron ED and Test Cyp 200mg EW
WO days only
ASGT 1 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
NO Infuse

Well just had a very disappointing lift chest/tris

My 3 Heavy bench sets were off dramatically

375 x 5 365 x 4
365 x 5 365 x 4
365 x 5 365 x2

Everything else was off too, i was expecting some loss of strength but this was quite a dramatic drop in just 5 days.... Hopefully i just had a bad day and can get some of this back next time out so next chest session will definitely be real bench mark of where im at in my unconventional PCT :)

Libido remains great, vascularity and thickness of veins is improving significantly mass is unchanged :)

Here to help via PM or post here any questions, criticisms or concerns

Hey Super,

Thanks for the recommendation here... just getting a chance to look through things tonight and found you here as well.

Just wanted to say thanks and I like your log here a little bit better as I didn't notice you cardio stuff included in the other one? Did I just not notice or am I right...? Either way doesn't matter, just curious.

Keep killin it bro!

I'm subbed here as well

Hey Super,

Thanks for the recommendation here... just getting a chance to look through things tonight and found you here as well.

Just wanted to say thanks and I like your log here a little bit better as I didn't notice you cardio stuff included in the other one? Did I just not notice or am I right...? Either way doesn't matter, just curious.

Keep killin it bro!

I'm subbed here as well

No its pretty much a copy and paste

Cardio consists of 3 x 40 minute steady state EW or AM fasted when possibel

No its pretty much a copy and paste

Cardio consists of 3 x 40 minute steady state EW or AM fasted when possibel

Well either way still a great job! I need to start hittin some cardio again. I've been doing it but a little too sporadically and not as consistent as I'd like.

I usually like to run but tried swimming some laps free style a couple weeks ago and... MAN the swimming really kicked my but, much more so than running. I was really surprised, guess it's something I'm gonna do a little more of in the future!

:weight: By the way... just weighed in this am and I'm up to 186lbs now! I've been teetering around 183-185 and finally got past it. I know my 200lbs goal is coming, just want to make sure it's as clean a bulk as I can do though. I'm only 5'9" so I want to be careful not to get to thick around my middle, just everywhere else!

Back