Lean cycle

Glad to hear it. The backne will be glad to hear it too. I pondered that forever but since this is the first time I'll be running fina (if I made it right) and wanted to run winny with it b/c everyone says they do great together. I prefer the var over winny anyday. Doesnt make me feel shitty and I think I grow more off stacking var.

Well I have absolutely no experience on tren, but I really hope you achieve your goals! All the luck in the world to ya bro and keep us posted on how things go!!

MBK, I love primo, so much that I bought a shitload of it and found they were fakes. I still have them. Im saving them for a special occasion. When I happen to find access to the asshole who sold them to me. Had lots of probs with finding legit primo in the states and considering the cost to benefit, I decided maybe its just not meant to be.

As far as the bromo, I had decided to go with winny in the cycle to help with the progesterone, but I do prefer anavar and since maybe its not a good idea to do both, I'll drop the winny and add bromo. What ya think?

I like that idea better. Winny screwed me up big time bad acne through my colesterol levels way off killed my joints I just don't really like it anymore. Fina will harden you up just fine wait till you see my next round of pics. Gonna have my bf% tested a week from saturday I'll let ya know what happened.

Like you thoughts. I had the same sides as you and really try to stay away from winny if poss. I had read that winny helps with the progesterone from tren so I thought it a good addition. I'd prefer to take var anyday though.

Koss another option is profina which you should be able to get away with eod injects check bass's site on that I know you already made the fina I think alls you have to do is add the prop. Bass is the man to touch base with on that subject. test-e is good but there is a water retention issue there liquidex maybe able to take care of that.

Damn good idea man. As I wait more and more, ED injections dont seem so bad. Maybe I'll do the prop vs the eth. Im still gonna take the arimidex though. I hate water weight. I feel like a chick waiting for her period to end when I get it.

Back