MC IGF-1 Lr3 this is LEGIT

cdde0ca6a253477bf476f8e640f5edad.jpg

Just thought I would throw this up there their are some pics at the beginning of this thread. From before surgery and right after surgery and I think one about a month after. Igf is the shit

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Fukin swole brutha

you look real good friend. how long have you been using the igf-1 lr3 now?
Sorry bro don't know how I missed this. I have been on MC igf since the last week of March I had surgery March 29th and intentionally started it a week before that and have been on since cycling off for a week to 10 days every 5 to 6 weeks. Again apologize for dropping the ball. This weekend I'm going to make a few changes cycle wise so I will be posting that as soon as the T's are crossed and I's are dotted.

All good and got pm and yes another female igf 1 lr3 review log would be awesome man!

Been a bit since I've posted here. But back on the igf train 50 mcg this morning each quad and toasted my legs best sets on squats 405 for 8 then 455-5 and swelled up. Awesome pump.

Yossi1711 curious what you were disliking. Today I did 50 mcg in my right tricep. The purpose 50 in the same bicep. Firs time I had done 2 muscles same arm awesome pump as usual I'm going to keep doing this on arm day hope it will help even things out a little quicker

great numbers on squats. 405 for 8 reps is nice
Thanks brother I was by myself not another soul in the gym I believe if my training partner would have been there I might have got 10 or more you know the head game it can play with you. I was still pretty tickled. Especially with the 455.

How long would six vials last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That totally depends on how much you take I believe 30mcg a day will just about last a month. But I usually take no less than 100mcg so not long lol

How long would six vials last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As thudgens96 said depends on how much you use and if you use it only on workout days or not. Each vial is 1000 mcg. 50 mcg / day is 20 days worth. If you workout 4 days a week that would workout to 5 weeks. Most people start out around that dose on workout days. You would want to tailor the dose to you depending on how you feel.

Good luck

This morning I gave each lat 50mcg. What a pump. It's usually 3 bags instant oatmeal but this morning changed it to one bag and A large bananna. I know my stomach felt better. And I don't feel like it took anything from the pump

Good info. Sometimes it's really hard for me to eat allot before I hit the gym in the AM. It makes me feel a bit sick and slows down my workout. I'm going to try what you did this morning. Then hit the turkey sausage, eggs, and avocado.

Good info. Sometimes it's really hard for me to eat allot before I hit the gym in the AM. It makes me feel a bit sick and slows down my workout. I'm going to try what you did this morning. Then hit the turkey sausage, eggs, and avocado.
Ya I didn't really realize I was feeling as bloated as I was until I changed it up this morning.

Back