MC IGF-1 Lr3 this is LEGIT

I am doing almost the same but just half if your amounts and adding tren e, ehhehe

50mcg bilateral
250 mg test cyp per week
200mg tren e per week
200mg mast e per week
600mg bolde per week

10ui hgh splitted in 2 times per day

It is really working well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Little jealous of the hgh

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I am doing almost the same but just half if your amounts and adding tren e, ehhehe

50mcg bilateral
250 mg test cyp per week
200mg tren e per week
200mg mast e per week
600mg bolde per week

Yea brother I was running tren e, but I think I jumped on to hard to fast did not react well this time around. Had to get off. Next time I will run some ace for a couple of weeks them get on the e see if that works out better. Just felt awful.

50mcg bilateral
250 mg test cyp per week
200mg tren e per week
200mg mast e per week
600mg bolde per week

Nice stack!

Yea brother I was running tren e, but I think I jumped on to hard to fast did not react well this time around. Had to get off. Next time I will run some ace for a couple of weeks them get on the e see if that works out better. Just felt awful.

Hehehe what a pitty dude! For me i always had good mod with tren, it never made me feel weird. In fact i am thinking to add something to this stack. I am thinking to add about 100mg tren a + 100mg testo p 2x week. I have a competition on 30 oct, so it will be for about 3-4 weeks max or maybe just change from long sters to fast ones....something to discuss with my trainer ehhehehe

What's up fellas just checking in. I've already mentioned I raised my igf to 40mcg bilateral so 80 total. Expecting more igf any day, and really going to play around with dosages. 100 is as high as I've gone but have gotten some advice on using it a bit more. So looking forward to that. TGIF

your going over 100mcg? how are you going to do that if u dont mind my asking? applying it to more than 2 muscles at a time?

Ok so for the last 2 days I have used 200mcg of igf bilaterally with pre workout drink a monster intra and 75g of carbs with 50g protein post and a meal about 30 minutes later. What a freaking pump and it won't go away. I'm not talking about the pump you get in the gym , but that nice full feeling but then I eat again and the pump does increase its only been 2 days but very cool so far.

Wow brother that's allot. I know you know your shit, just don't want you fucking yourself up. I beleve you or Iron-game said, "this is not a sprint, it's a marathon".

Wow brother that's allot. I know you know your shit, just don't want you fucking yourself up. I beleve you or Iron-game said, "this is not a sprint, it's a marathon".
Just taking some advice from a friend that guaranteed I wouldn't be disappointed

cdde0ca6a253477bf476f8e640f5edad.jpg

Just thought I would throw this up there their are some pics at the beginning of this thread. From before surgery and right after surgery and I think one about a month after. Igf is the shit

cdde0ca6a253477bf476f8e640f5edad.jpg

Just thought I would throw this up there their are some pics at the beginning of this thread. From before surgery and right after surgery and I think one about a month after. Igf is the shit

Amazing progress thugden, tjat mc igf is nector of the gods.

200mcg any sides?
Unbelievable pump that lasts around 24 hours. Lol its not something I would do consistently, but the advice came from someone I respect a lot so I will try about anything once. People always say would you jump off that cliff just because they said. My response is I'm already at the bottom of the cliff now I can decide whether I will do it again.

Back